Free Printable Recipe here.
1/3 cup brown sugar
4 TBSP melted butter
1 tsp paprika
1/2 cup shredded jack cheese
salt and pepper to taste
2. In a large bowl combine the garlic powder, brown sugar, paprika and salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Using the dry rub mixture rub both sides of the pork chops, coating them with the mixture.
4. Place chops in a square baking dish. Drizzle the pork with the melted butter.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes uncovered.
6. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheese over the pork chops.
7. Bake for another 5 minutes.
8. Serve hot with potatoes or rice. Enjoy!