Perfect Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees – grease a pie pan.
2. Combine Graham Crackers, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Add butter. Using spatula or hands mix the cracker mixture with the butter well.
4. Press mixture into the pie pan creating a crust.
5. Bake crust for 7-9 minutes.
6. Let cool completely before filling crust.
Well now that you have your pie crust – homemade pie crust that is! It is time to make that amazing Peanut Butter & Jelly Pie that your friends will ask for again. Like I said, during the holidays we are always preparing items for parties, get togethers and potlucks but sometimes I need to make those dishes a couple days ahead of time. Thankfully this delicious treat actually tastes better on the 2nd or 3rd day!! Yum!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Pie
Have you made Graham Cracker Houses with your kids?