Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #JustAddRotel #CollectiveBias
Hurry, this coupon expires on April 6th and is only while supplies last!
RO*TEL is one of those pantry essentials that we have in our home. My favorite way to use RO*TEL to spice up our meals is by adding it to a great Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe! Yummy! Check out this recipe:
Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
2 cans (15 oz each) beans, undrained
1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
1 cup chicken broth
3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano leaves
1. Place 1 can of beans in slow cooker; mash with potato masher or spoon until smooth.
2. Add second can of beans and all remaining ingredients to slow cooker; stir to combine.
3. Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours.
4. Before serving separate chicken into bite-size pieces.
5. Serve with corn chips, shredded cheese and sour cream for toppings. Enjoy!
How do you use Ro*Tel?