Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KetchupsNewMustard #CollectiveBias
We are a grilling family pretty much all year long and last year for Father’s Day I splurged a little and bought Jeremy a new grill that also had a smoker. He was so excited to start trying some yummy recipes using his smoker and we have found some new favorites over the last year. I have a love for any kind of mustard but yellow mustard is my favorite condiment for pretty much any food. Using the New Heinz® Yellow Mustard I have found my creative genus in the kitchen and on the grill. Yes, with yellow mustard!
With summer just around the corner it is an absolute must to pick up the best tasting yellow mustard for all occasions and recipes. Heinz has been making food taste good for almost 150 years and are now applying that expertise to mustard. Yum! Great way to make my favorite condiment even better. Last weekend we tried a new recipe and now I am begging Jeremy to make it again soon! SO GOOD!
Maple Mustard Chopped Pork Sandwich
1/2 pork shoulder
1 cup water
3 cups Maple Syrup
1 cup Heinz Yellow Mustard
1. Prepare the Maple Mustard marinade in a large bowl. Make sure the pork shoulder will fit in the bowl and be covered by the marinade.
2. Mix water and maple syrup in the bowl, Stir well.
3. Carefully place the pork shoulder in the mixture.
4. Pour Yellow Mustard over the pork shoulder. Let some mustard stay on the meat and let some soak into the maple syrup mixture.
9. Chop pork into small pieces for the perfect chopped pork sandwiches.