Monster Cookies in a Jar
For jar –
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/4 cups rolled oats
1 cup candy of choice – I used M&Ms
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tbsp salted butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
8. Add the jar mix and stir well to combine.
9. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
10. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper.
11. Form 2″ balls of dough and place on the cookie sheets.
12. Bake cookies for 14-16 minutes.
Post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!