This unbelievably easy S’mores Lava Cake will have your family asking for seconds. The best part about this delicious treat is that it is made in the slow cooker! What? Dessert in the slow cooker, of course!!!
Months ago I tried baking my first cake in the slow cooker and it turned out so good – Chocolate Cherry slow cooker cake. I said I was going to continue to try making cakes and desserts this way and I did. My most recent creation is a S’mores Lava Cake. I have a sweet spot for anything S’mores so I was super excited to try this.
Slow Cooker S’mores Lava Cake
Free Printable Recipe here.
Milk Chocolate Boxed Cake Mix (prepared as directed on box)
Milk Chocolate Pudding mix (prepared as directed on box)
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1 sleeve graham crackers – crushed
1/2 cup milk Chocolate Chips
1. Grease slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Prepare cake mix as directed on box in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Prepare pudding mix as directed on box in a small mixing bowl.
4. Pour prepared cake mix into slow cooker.
5. Cover cake mix with mini marshmallows.
6. Carefully spread chocolate pudding mix over the marshmallows.
7. Evenly top the pudding with graham crackers and chocolate chips.
8. Cook cake on low for 3 hours. Enjoy when cake is warm and bubbly.
Just like my Cherry Chocolate Slow Cooker Cake this S’mores Lava Cake is to die for. The addition of the pudding makes takes the cake to a new level! While this cake is perfect by itself it would also be the perfect ice cream topper – yummy!!
I would love to hear about any fun slow cooker dessert recipes you have created.