Today I am sharing the easiest baked donut hole recipe ever. I am not kidding, this is a silly easy recipe! In fact, I wouldn’t really consider this cooking or baking because it is so easy. The kids really enjoy this recipe when I make it on the weekends and this particular recipe makes enough for a large gathering too. They are sweet donut holes made out of refrigerated biscuit dough and baked not fried.
The Easiest Baked Donut Holes
Free printable recipe here.
Can of Refrigerated Biscuits
5 TBSP butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
3 TBSP cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a round baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Open biscuits and cut each one into 4 pieces.
3. Roll each cut piece into a small ball.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon until completely mixed together.
5. Dip each ball of dough into the melted butter.
6. Place the dough into the cinnamon/sugar bowl and coat each ball of dough in the cinnamon/sugar.
7. Arrange dough balls in the round baking pan until complete full.
8. Bake donuts for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
9. Once done, let cool for at least 10 minutes. Carefully pull donuts apart and enjoy!
SO GOOD!! Here is your warning though, I could literally pop these in my mouth without even thinking about how many I have eaten! YUM!!!!
The next time we are invited to a brunch I will be making these to share. They are the perfect sweet breakfast finger food to accompany a nice spread of savory breakfast foods.
What is your favorite homemade donut recipe to make with your family?