I’m sharing Teddy Soft Bakes in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™” #myfirstTeddy #discoverTeddy
Park days are probably our very favorite low cost family activity ever. We are incredibly blessed to live in walking distance of 2 huge parks that are rarely overpopulated which means the kids usually have the place to themselves. So fun. To prepare for our seasonal trips to the park (YAY Spring!) I always keep a park bag ready to grab so we can run out the door whenever we have time. Even though our kids have been at these parks many times, the first park trip of the season is always like the first park trip EVER for the kids. FREEDOM from the winter cold!!
Tips On Having a Great Family Day At The Park:
5. Bring a few outdoor games. Sure the park has a playground but to extend the fun, pack other outdoor activities. Good examples: a kite, sidewalk chalk, a football, a Frisbee and bubbles!
6. Tell the kids ahead of time how long you’ll be staying. Telling the kids it is time to go home is the worst part of a day at the park. Kids are so smart, give them the amount of time they will be able to play and make sure you give a countdown warning of when it is getting close to having to head home. This will, hopefully, help not have any meltdowns.
About Teddy Soft Bakes:
- Soft baked snack shaped like a teddy bear with filling inside.
- Vanilla or Chocolate Filling.
- Snack contains no artificial flavors or colors.
- No high fructose corn syrup.
- Individual wrapped packages.
- Great for snacks on the go.
- You can find the new Teddy Soft Bakes in grocery stores nationwide.