Disclosure: I was given a Toyota Land Cruiser to test drive for a week in exchange for a review. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own.
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser General Specs:
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy* (city/highway MPG)
- Full-time four-wheel drive
- 8-speed Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
- Seating Capacity 8 (3 Rows)
- Projector-beam Light Emitting Diode (LED) low and high beam headlights with auto level control and auto on/off feature, headlight cleaners and integrated Land Cruiser logo
- Color-keyed heated power, auto-dimming outside mirrors with cameras, turn signal indicators, vortex generators and power-folding, reverse tilt-down, memory features
- Rain-sensing aerodynamic variable intermittent windshield wipers and intermittent rear wiper
- Four-zone automatic front and rear climate control with air filter, dust and pollen filtration mode, push-button controls, separate second-row control panel, individual temperature settings for driver, front passenger and rear-seat passengers, and second- and third-row vents
- Rear-seat DVD entertainment system with two individual 11.6-inch display screens, RCA jacks, HDMI input, remote, and two wireless headphones
- Twelve cup and bottle holders
- Entune Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune® App Suite
- Front and rear parking assist sonar
- DVD player – of course!
- A radio that plays Kid Bop songs all day.
- Sun Roof.
- How the seats feel. (Leather seats)
- All of the cup holders!
Tell me which specs you would most enjoy while driving the Toyota Land Cruiser.