Here are a few tips I believe that might be helpful when trying Stitch Fix for the first time.
- Be honest on your profile – list your correct numbers even if it is hard to type those numbers out!
- Do not look at the price card until you try on your items.
- Ask for time capsule pieces – items that can be used from season to season.
- Think outside the box – try something new!
- Request for special events – need a dress for a wedding next month, ask for one!
- Update your price ranges as your budget changes.
- Share your referral link – people will sign up and you will get a credit! Basically that means free clothes for you!! Woohoo!
If you are ready to jump into Stitch Fix please use my referral link before you sign up.
Is Stitch Fix a program you would be interested in using?