This hilariously funny and simple candy-free Valentine printable will have you being the talk of the class! Oh okay, and probably some of the parents will hate you for a few days but come on, it is totally worth it!!
Last week I shared the Punch Balloon Valentine’s Day printable that I created for Teagan’s preschool class but today I am sharing what I have created for Jude’s 1st/2nd grade classroom party. Whoopee I am so excited to share this!!!!
Hilariously Funny & Simple Valentine Printable – Whoopee it’s Valentine’s Day!
1. Print out the free “Whoopee it’s Valentine’s Day” printable and cut them out.
2. Remove each Whoopee cushion from the packaging but keep them folded.
3. Place one Whoopee cushion into each clear treat bag.
4. Carefully tape the printable to the bag. This will secure the bag and keep the cushion in place.
5. Have your kids sign each printable and simply hand out to their classmates!
SO EASY! And so fun for kids in grade school. I know Jude is really excited to hand these out to his buddies at school.
I love that I have found some creative candy-free Valentine’s Day treats for the kids to hand out at school. I am hoping I can continue this tradition until they stop handing out items so please send me your fun ideas!!
What will your kids be handing out at school this year for Valentine’s Day?
Post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!