Fall has shown up in Colorado which means it is time for some great chilly weather recipes!
This weekend we tried something new for Sunday dinner and it was a hit! Even with Jude. So yummy, so good and so easy!!
Crockpot Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
1 pound of Velveeta Cheese
1 package of frozen broccoli
1 chopped onion
2 diced carrots
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of milk
1 cup of heavy cream
1. Chop and dice the onion and
carrots. Place in crockpot.
2. Add frozen broccoli into the crockpot.
3. Mix in cream of chicken soup.
4. Add milk and cream to crockpot – mix together.
5. Add Velveeta cheese block.
6. Heat in crockpot for 6-8 hours on
7. Serve with bread and enjoy!