Make Your Own Lavender Vanilla Salt Scrub
1 cup Course Sea Salt
1/2 cup Oil (you can use coconut, olive, peanut) I used Olive
15 drops Lavender Oil
Red and Blue food coloring to make purple salt scrub (Optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the Epsom Salt and Sea Salt. Mix well.
2. Add in the Oil and mix well, make sure all salt is covered in oil.
3. Add the Vanilla and Lavender Oil and mix well.
4. Add a couple drops of food coloring to create your perfect shade of lavender. Mix well.
5. Carefully pour your salt scrub into your container. Enjoy!