Spring is here and that means it is time to bring a little spring color to your windows with the help of your little artists. The best part about this craft is that you probably have everything you need on hand and it is super easy for all ages!
April Showers Brings May Flowers Coffee Filter Craft
Spray Bottle filled with water
Sharpie Marker – for tracing
1. Have the little artists color the coffee filters with markers, encourage them to fill the whole filter with all different colors.
2. Once all colored, spray the filters with the spray bottle. Completely dampen the filter and then let dry. We let ours dry overnight. The markers will run so be cautious of where you are spraying the filter.
3. Once the filter is dry, fold the filter in half and use a small piece of tape to secure the filter in half.
4. Trace and cut an umbrella handle out of the construction paper. Secure the handle on the back of the filter with a small piece of take.
5. Now it is time to hang the pretty Umbrella Sun Catcher crafts in the window!
Jude and Teagan really enjoyed these crafts and I love looking at them in our window now. Such a cute way to welcome spring!