Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerTime #CollectiveBias
Back to school is on everyone’s mind these days. I am sure you all have about a million checklists that are running through your planner and brain before the first day of school. I know I do! We are counting down the last days of summer break – so sad but so exciting too. We have school supplies bought and new school clothes but the one thing I really needed to get in line was our breakfasts and lunches. For some reason food prep is the hardest list for me.
Crunch Berry Muffins
2 1/2 cups flour
1 TBSP baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups mixed berries
1 cup sugar
1 cup plain non-fat Greek Yogurt
6 TBSP butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
3. Fold in mixed berries and set bowl aside.
4. In a small mixing bowl whisk together egg, egg yolk, sugar and Greek yogurt until completely combined.
5. Add melted butter into the yogurt mixture in increments, while continuously whisking mixture.
6. Pour half of the yogurt mixture into the dry mix and gently fold it in. Pour remaining yogurt mixture and fold until just combined. This is a very thick mixture!
9. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
10. Serve warm or even freeze some for easy breakfast treats on busy mornings! Enjoy!