Laundry, the never ending chore in our house. Honestly, I never thought being a family of four would result in so much laundry but as the kids are getting older, more active and in more “after-school” activities I am finding that our laundry room is becoming a well used area of the house.
Our laundry “room” truly is more of a laundry closet in our second bathroom. It is small space so we have had to really focus on good organization and creative space savers. To give our laundry room a little creative design I decided to make a Laundry Room Lint Bin that we mounted to the wall. This is a great DIY project that has allowed us to keep our space a lot cleaner and it gives it some fun wall decor too!
Wall-Mounted Laundry Room Lint Bin
Matte Spray Paint Color of your Choice
1. Using the painters tape, tape off the lid of the literature holder.
2. Using matte spray paint in the color of your choice coat holder with a coat of paint.
3. Evenly spray the front and sides of the holder.
4. Let dry overnight.
5. Once dry, place the letter stickers on the front of the holder. LINT.
6. Mount to the wall in your laundry room using screws or nails.
7. DONE!! Enjoy this convenient and creative space saver laundry lint bin!
Looks great right!?! I love it!! It adds a modern touch to our laundry room and gives us some an easy way to get ride of that laundry lint that just keeps multiplying! I am currently trying to find other ways to make laundry even easier and enjoyable since it is something we will be doing for a long time!
What creative and space saving DIY items have you added to your laundry area?
WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES.