Thanks to Sam’s Club Auto Dare to Compare for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are my own.
Being Colorado natives we are very familiar with winter road emergencies and always prepare every winter for those emergencies. Thankfully, I have never had to use my Emergency Winter Car Kit but you better believe it is always in the back of my car.
Emergency Winter Car Kit
- Jumper Cables
- Bottle of Water
- First Aid Kit
- Cell phone battery block
- Small shovel
- Activities for the kids
- Michelin – $70 off any set of 4 new Michelin passenger or light truck tires. Ends Dec. 24th
- Goodyear and Pirelli – $80 off 4 new passenger or light truck tires. Ends Dec. 31st
How Sam’s Club “Dare to Compare” offer works:
- Bring a valid “all-in” quote from a tire sales and installation retailer to your Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center service counter. The quote must be printed on dealer/retailer letterhead and dated within the past 7 business days.
- The tire must be the same brand, same line, same load index and speed rating (service description) as the tire intended for purchase at Sam’s Club. Sam’s Club carries some club-specific tire lines – in these cases, Sam’s Club will compare the club-specific tire line to the equivalent general-market tire line.
- Sam’s Club considers the following tire lines to be equivalent and will price match accordingly:
- Club-Specific Tire Model: General-Market Tire Model
- BFGoodrich Touring T/A: BFGoodrich Advantage T/A
- Michelin Defender XT: Michelin Defender
- Michelin X Radial LT2: Michelin LTX M/S2
Before you hit the roads this holiday season, get the best tire brands at the best “all-in” prices, guaranteed.*
Sam’s Club Tire Installation Package*
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Lifetime Balancing
- Tire Lifetime Rotation
- A Value Stem
- No Charge Tire Lifetime Flat Repair
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Service
*Complete terms and conditions of all Sam’s Club warranties and services can be obtained at any Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center location
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club Auto Dare to Compare.