I’m sharing Teddy Soft Bakes in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™” #myfirstTeddy #discoverTeddy
It is really hard to believe that the school year is coming to an end, I feel like this yeah has gone super fast. Jude will be moving on from Kindergarten to 1st grade and we are so excited and so is he! He feels so grown up when he comes home with his folder full of “homework”, I hope that this excitement continues as he continues through school. He certainly loves to learn.
15 Questions For Parents To Ask Their Child After School:
1. What was your favorite part of lunch?
2. Tell me something good that happened today.
3. Who made you smile or laugh today?
4. What is the most popular thing to do at recess?
5. What was the hardest thing you had to do today?
6. Who did you play with today? What did you play?
7. What new fact did you learn today?
8. What was the worst part of your day?
9. Did your teacher read a book today? What was it about?
10. Are any of your classmates having a hard time lately?
11. What rule was the hardest to follow today?
12. When did you feel most proud of yourself today?
13. If you could choose, who would you like to sit by in class?
14. Tell me something you learned about a friend today.
15. Tell me a weird word that you heard today. (Or something weird that someone said.)
Why Teddy Soft Bakes?
- Soft baked snack shaped like a teddy bear with filling inside.
- Vanilla or Chocolate Filling.
- Snack contains no artificial flavors or colors.
- No high fructose corn syrup.
- Individual wrapped packages.
- Great for snacks on the go.
- You can find the new Teddy Soft Bakes in grocery stores nationwide.
We have shared our love of the Teddy Soft Bakes over the last couple of months and that love continues. I put these perfect little treats in Jude’s backpack for his daily snack plus he really enjoys them for after school as well. These are great single serving treats that are not only adorable because of the teddy bear shape but they are snacks that I am happy to enjoy with my kids – seriously, these treats are totally adult approved too! YUM! I enjoy a Teddy Soft Bake with Jude most days. A treat for mom too!
How do you make sure you are creating memories with your child every day?