Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EnterTheWonderVault #CollectiveBias
Egg Shell Splat Canvas Painting
Eggs – emptied
Washable Tempera Paint
1. Empty out the eggs. I did this by carefully breaking a hole into the top of the egg. Once there is a hole, drain the egg from the shell.
2. Wash the inside of the egg shells out with warm water. Return them to the egg carton to dry for a little bit.
3. Carefully pour paint into each egg shell.
4. Set up the canvas outside on the grass or an easy to spray down area outside. We put down big buckets and leaned the canvas’ against them.
5. Let the kids pick up one egg at a time and throw it hard at the canvas.
6. The egg should crack and splat paint onto the canvas. Continue doing this until all of the eggs are broken and used.
7. Let dry completely before hanging the Splat art up on the wall!
Currently, there are a number of yummy OREO Wonder Vault varieties at King Soopers, I really couldn’t pass any of them up; OREO Red Velvet, OREO Birthday Cake, OREO Salted Caramel and OREO Cinnamon Bun.
While I have thoroughly enjoyed all of these OREO Wonder Vault varieties my very favorite so far is the OREO Birthday Cake, I also thought it was fun that the cream inside matched the kids artwork!! Ha! Now that is artist flavor there!
When you are shopping this week make sure you keep an eye out for the OREO Wonder Vault and MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy Bar store demos at participating Kroger grocers 6/15-6/18. These demos will present Kroger-exclusive recipes, information on the newest OREO flavors, Limited Edition varieties, the new MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy Bar, fun facts about the history of OREO and Kroger, and much more! I am excited to see what info they have about all of their yummy creations!