Valentine’s Day – the day for love but also the day for lots of sweets and treats! Ever since Jude started school I have made it a point not to send candy to school for Valentine’s Day. There are years that I wish I didn’t have that goal of a candy-free Valentine because it takes more time but every time I have done it, the kids really love handing out their treats to their friends at school.
Candy Free Valentine For Kids
For Teagan’s class this year I decided to create a fun Valentine treat using punch balloons. Who doesn’t love punch balloons? Not only are they super fun but they are so colorful and perfect for girls or boys.
Punch Balloon Valentine
Assorted Punch Balloons
“I hope your Valentines’s Day really packs a PUNCH” printable
1. Print out the free printable and have your kiddo sign their name under the PUNCH.
2. Cut and fold the printable so it is ready for creation!
3. Fill each treat bag with one punch balloon.
4. Fold top of treat bag and place printable around the bag.
5. Secure printable on treat bag with tape.
6. Easily hand out Punch Balloon Valentine at school!
These really came out adorable and I know the preschool class will absolutely love them. Not only did they turn out super cute but it might be one of my easiest DIY Candy-Free Valentine I have done with my kids.
What kind of Valentine treat do you kiddos take to school every year?
Post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!