If you haven’t noticed we have a lot of fun summertime gatherings planned in our backyard. Now, I would never consider myself super crafty but this craft has turned into one of my favorite DIY decor items I have made. This red, white & blue table runner is perfect for Memorial Day or 4th of July, so patriotic and cute in my opinion! And guess what? It only took me about 20 minutes to create!! LOVE!!!
Red, White & Blue Burlap Table Runner
1. Roll out burlap and decide how much you will need for a table runner.
2. Cut burlap and lay flat on table.
3. Start with one color and paint one of the stars that color. Make sure you put a good amount on the start so it will transfer well to the burlap.
4. Carefully “stamp” stars on randomly on the burlap.
5. You will need to add paint a few times to the stars.
6. Repeat the steps with the other two colors – using new wooden stars.
7. Once the burlap is covered in painted stars, let burlap dry completely before use.
8. When ready to entertain your guests for Memorial Day or Forth of July, simply roll the table runner out and enjoy your gathering!
Cute right? So simple but a great addition to any of the “Patriotic” gatherings you might have. I think it gives our table a little makeover with not a lot of effort! Love that!
How do you add fun decor to your outdoor gatherings and parties?
WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES.