These easy Grilled Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings will become a staple on your family meal plan for summer. A fresh take on wing night using Better Than Bouillon and firing up the grill!
This post was sponsored by Better Than Bouillon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Getting Our Grill On This Summer!
Last week Colorado had a heat wave. We hit over 100 degrees three times in one week! Crazy!! During those super hot days I really do not want to turn on the stove or oven because it will just make it miserable in the house. So, our savior is the grill! We pretty much grill everything on hot days but we have never decided to grill chicken wings. One evening we decided to give wing night a fresh new taste and it was a hit!
Easy Grilled Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
I was really nervous about this recipe because we had never grilled wings before. My biggest tip is to take it slow and also over season. When you go out for wings you are looking for lots of flavor and before the wings hit the grill for the last time make sure you really get them sauced up for a powerful flavor punch!
We have achieved this flavor punch by adding Better Than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base to our sauce. This base is amazing and really helps keep the flavor on the wings perfectly!
3 pounds of chicken wings
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 TBSP Better Than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base
1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Prepare your grill for indirect heat grilling. This helps cook the wings slowly and not get too crispy.
2. One your grill is prepared, add wings to the grill in a single layer and cook for about 45 minutes, making sure to turn occasionally so they are cooked evenly.
3. While the wings are on the grill, prepare your sauce by melting the butter and combining the melted butter, paprika, salt, pepper, Better Than Bouillon and Parmesan cheese in a small mixing bowl.
4. After 45 minutes on the grill, remove the chicken wings and place into a large bowl. Toss the wings with the prepared sauce.
5. Turn the grill heat to medium-high and return wings to grill over direct heat and grill for just a few minutes.
6. Once the skin crisps up a bit, remove from grill and serve hot topped with a little sprinkle of shredded Parmesan Cheese. ENJOY!
Enjoy and Get Messy!
To get the most out of wing night we threw down some butcher paper and put the wings out on the paper on the kitchen table. Not only did it look amazing but the kids loved this presentation! DIG IN!! I am not a spicy food loving gal and either are the kids so this Parmesan Garlic wing sauce was perfect for the whole family.
Why We Love Better Than Bouillon
You probably noticed an unusual addition to our ingredient list, Better Than Bouillon Roasted Garlic Base. Let me first tell you that if you love to grill or cook you need to add all the varieties of Better Than Bouillon to your shopping list right now! This concentrated paste will change the way you cook and will boost the flavor of your marinade, rub, sauce or anything else you use bouillon for! We especially like that it is not gritty like those cubes and that it has a much longer shelf life over those canned broths and that there is a wide variety of Better Than Bouillon bases to choose from; including Chicken, Beef, Vegetable, Garlic, Fish, Mushroom
The Better Than Bouillon is so versatile. You can dissolve it into water for a great marinade or use it directly on the meat you are grilling. No matter how you use this it will really make any recipe POP with flavor. One thing to keep in mind is that the Better Than Bouillon jars must be refrigerated after opening.
For this particular recipe we did not marinade the chicken but we did create a nice Garlic Parmesan wing sauce using the Better Than Bouillon Base. I feel like the concentrated paste really helped cover the wings and keep that garlic flavor on the chicken while it was grilled. Using the Better Than Bouillon helped me get these chicken wings grilled and ready for dinner in no time! Perfect for those hot summer evenings!