I am not a big camper but I do love going to our cabin in the beautiful Colorado mountains. There is something so refreshing going to the cabin; no internet, fresh air, beautiful views and lots of family memories. But one of my favorite things about these trips is roasting marshmallows over the campfire and making S’mores with the kids.
We all LOVE S’mores and now I have 25 S’mores recipes that will give us that yummy treat but without the campfire! These are the perfect summer treats that everyone S’more lover will be asking for seconds!!
25 S’mores Recipes – NO Campfire Required!
- Chocolate Dipped Smores Cookies – With just 3 ingredients: cookies, chocolate and marshmallow fluff, you can have these amazing cookies ready!
- S’mores Macarons – I think macarons are one of the most gorgeous desserts there are! These s’mores macarons are the perfect blend of graham cracker cookies filled with marshmallow and chocolate.
- S’more Bites – You can make these adorable little s’more bites in your oven any time of year!
- S’Mores Stuffed Cookies – Who wouldn’t love these soft and chewy cookies? They’re filled with graham crackers and chocolate, then stuffed with gooey marshmallows for the ultimate s’mores dessert.
- No Bake S’mores Ice Cream Cake – A no bake treat is always a good idea! Cool things down this summer with an easy to make ice cream cake!
- S’Mores Apples – Put a fun fruity spin on a classic summer dessert! Dip green apples in melted marshmallows, then chocolate, and finished off with a sprinkle of ground graham crackers.
- S’mores Fudge – This simple layered fudge brings a bit of a favorite campfire treat to a whole other level.
- Easy Smores Trifle – Grab a spoon and enjoy all the gooey marshmallow, rich chocolate, and graham crackers in this easy no bake trifle.
- Smores Cheesecake – This cheesecake may be your new favorite way to eat s’mores this year! It’s tall and creamy with gooey marshmallows and melty chocolate.
- Smores Poke Cake – It’s a decadent dessert that’s easy to make! With just a few ingredients, you can have a rich cake that’s dripping with chocolate inside and on top!
- Easy Smores Dessert Pizza with Nutella – Make pizza for dessert! This fun spin is a little less messy, but still plenty gooey!
- S’mores Eclair Cake – You can make this eclair cake ahead of time and it’ll be ready when you are!
- S’mores Ice Pops – Ice Pops that have all the s’mores sweetness? Yum! There is a layer of rich fudge, toasted marshmallow ice cream, and then the bottom is finished off with crushed graham crackers!
- Pumpkin S’mores Bars – Pumpkin is a yummy treat all year long when you pair it with chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers!
- Smores Pull-Apart Rolls – This pull-apart rolls recipe is packed with all of those chocolate and toasted marshmallow flavors you love inside!
- S’mores Donuts – You probably already have everything you need for these cake mix donuts right in the pantry! They’re super easy to make and they bake right in the oven.
- Edible S’mores Cookie Dough – Stock up on graham crackers or cookies because you’re going to be making this edible cookie dough that’s loaded with s’mores flavors several times!
- S’mores Popcorn – If you like s’mores and popcorn, you’ll love this easy recipe because it combines both into one glorious combination!
- Mini Campfire S’more Pies – These adorable little pies may look like a campfire, but you don’t need a campfire to make them! You just need a few ingredients and about 10 minutes.
- S’mores Milkshake – This milkshake is totally worth the splurge! It’s made with vanilla ice cream, toasted marshmallows and has a thick layer of rich fudge on the bottom.
- Bacon Waffle Smores – This recipe sounds and looks fancy, but they’re so easy to make! It’s the perfect dessert (or maybe breakfast) that’s sweet and salty.
- S’mores Rice Krispy Treats – Two favorites combine to make these amazing hand held desserts! Thanks to putting them under the broiler for a minute, you’ll think you have the real thing!
- S’mores Blondies – Turning s’mores into cookie bars means that you can easily bring them with you wherever you go!
- S’mores Overload Cupcakes – Everything you love about s’mores can be found in this super decadent cupcake.
- S’mores No Churn Ice Cream – S’mores and ice cream just scream summer to me! This no churn recipe has all of the traditional s’mores ingredients mixed in and a rich layer of fudge.
Now the hardest part will be deciding which of these S’mores recipes to try first!! So many to choose from…time to get cooking!