Happy Birthday Teagan!
Teagan Turns 7 Years Old TODAY!
Teagan how has it already been 7 years since I first met you? Time goes so quickly and I truly cannot imagine life or our family without you in it. You promptly welcomed yourself into our family on your due date 7 years ago. From that moment on, I knew you would be a headstrong, powerful young lady.
Strong Willed And Creative
While you are incredibly difficult to parent some days, I wouldn’t change your personality on bit. You are tough, strong willed, caring, energetic, silly, creative and with these characteristics I know your future will be full of amazing opportunities!
At 7 going on 17 I am ready to support you in all of your dreams and goals. With every new experience I see your eyes light up with opportunities and ideas! I love seeing this! I am excited to be your biggest cheerleader in this life you are creating! Who rules the world? Teagan does!
Things I Do Not Want To Forget:
- You love the colors purple and pink
- You love to be creative and crafty
- You can paint your own nails (sort of)
- You love hip hop and ballet
- You have a lot of BFFs at school
- Play dates are your favorite, even though mom is not a play date mom
- You love going to parks and playgrounds
- You are a pro at riding your bike now!
- You wear a size 7 in clothing
- You are strong willed and know what you want!
- You want to be a teacher when you grow up
- You are independent but love snuggles and hugs!
- You adore your big brother even though you like to annoy him
- You love your kitties – Sophie and Sundae
- You enjoy singing and swimming
- You love pizza and ice cream
- You are a little fashionista
I cannot wait to see what age 7 brings you. I am ready to see you grow, have fun and continue being the YOU I love so very much!