Urban Air is a high flying adventure park, packed full of fun for everyone. Urban Air is the perfect place for the whole family to laugh, have fun and burn some energy as the cooler weather months approach!
Disclosure: We are partnering with Urban Air. All opinions are my own.
Weather Is Changing…Now What?
I love fall. It is by far my very favorite season of the year but to be honest as the weather begins to get cooler it stresses me out too. Mostly because the colder weather limits the activities that we can do and enjoy as a family. We enjoy going to the movies, having lazy days at home and visiting family and friends for play-dates but there are days that we all just need a place to burn some energy and PLAY HARD!
Urban Air is the perfect indoor par that helps us all – yup even mom – have some fun, let lose and burn some energy! Recently, Jude, Teagan and I had the opportunity to enjoy a full day at Urban Air Stapleton. We have visited another location near us before but this was the first time experiencing Urban Air in Stapleton. We spent nearly 7 hours there and we all had a great time. It truly is the perfect place for families to go during these cooler weather months to help give us all a little break from being cooped up at home.
What To Expect At Urban Air?
Like I said we were all entertained for nearly 7 hours during our visit. This place is HUGE! There is something for every ability and interest and the kids and I had so much fun running around and being crazy. Teagan’s favorite thing is the Trampolines and Spin Zone Bumper Cars and Jude was LOVING the Virtual Reality games.
- Next Level award winning attractions including Sky Rider Indoor Coaster, Virtual Reality, Climbing Walls, Wipeout, Spin Zone Bumper Cars, Ninja Warrior Course, “Pro Zone” performance trampolines, Stunt Airbag, Slam Dunk Tracks, Runway Tumble Tracks, Tubes Indoor Playground and MORE!
- Warrior Course is a nod to the American Ninja Warriors TV/Film as you face off with a friend(s) and battle a series of obstacle courses to be the last Warrior standing.
- The Battle Beam tests your balance and strength as you try to knock down your opponent off the beam and into a pit of foam cushy blocks below.
- The exhilarating indoor Sky Rider Coaster will give you a bird-eye view of the theme park as you soar 30 feet above the crowds, zig-zagging and checking out all the attractions.
- Spin Zone Bumper Cars sure makes hit-and-runs fun as you whirl around in the battle of the bumpers, but wait, there’s more! The Ropes Course, Tubes Indoor Playground, trampolines that take it to a whole new level and soft, cushiony toddler-only areas allows everyone to play. There’s even a café that serves food so you have plenty of stamina all day!
Urban Air Stapleton – Denver East
Urban Air Denver is a new to Colorado indoor amusement theme park in Stapleton featuring 37,000 square feet of Next Level award-winning adventure attractions. More than just a trampoline park, Urban Air provides year-round affordable family fun including a Ninja Warrior Course, Spin Zone Bumper Cars and the signature Sky Rider Coaster.
Location and Hours 9550 East 40th Avenue, between Central Park Blvd. and Havana, in Denver, CO.
Hours: (Please check the website for up-to-date hours)
-Sunday: 10am to 8pm
-Monday,- 1pm – 4pm Jumparoo; 4p – 8p General Admission
-Tuesday – Thursday: 4pm to 8pm
-Friday: 12p to 10pm
-Saturday 10am to 10pm
– Daily Pass: Starting at $15.99
– Membership: Starting at $7.99/month
Fun Facts About Urban Air Stapleton
- 1-of-a-kind Sky Rider Coaster
- 25 attractions for thrill-seekers
- 10 different courses
- 37,000 square feet of attractions
- 365 days a year of healthy active fun
- Perks Urban Café, local beer and wine, high-speed internet; massage chairs, comfy couches, free
parking and more
October Fun At Urban Air Denver East
New to Denver! Urban Air Denver East hosts a month-long celebration of Halloween with nightly costume contests, a haunted ropes course, spooky scavenger hunts and a screaming good time on next-level attractions. With 37,000 square feet of spooky family fun, Scare in the Air is an affordable way for families to enjoy healthy active fun this Halloween season!
As you start planning how your cooler months will look make sure you add Urban Air to your to do list. Not only will your kids have fun and burn some energy but YOU will too!! Family fun at it’s finest! Make sure you head to my Instagram Account and check out my Urban Air Highlight to see all of the fun we had during our visit.