How is it already time to be thinking about what snacks to enjoy on New Years Eve? This year has gone so quickly but if you are like me you are totally ready to ring in the new year…new decade! For my yummy New Years Eve snack I am making these salty but sweet treats – Sparkly New Years Even Pretzel Sticks.
How To Make Sparkly New Years Eve Pretzel Sticks
This is hardly a recipe, more of a tutorial because it is so easy! In just a few steps and 3 ingredients you will be able to create these yummy treats for your upcoming New Years celebration!
1. Lay out a large piece of parchment paper on your table.
2. Melt the white chocolate carefully in the microwave. Tip – only melt for 15 seconds at a time and stir chocolate after every 15 seconds.
3. Once chocolate is completely melted, carefully dip a pretzel rod into the melted chocolate. You can cover the rod with as much chocolate as you would like – I did more than half of each rod.
5. Lay each rod on the parchment paper. Once each rod is covered with melted chocolate and sprinkles, carefully move them to a plate or platter and let them set in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
6. Remove from refrigerator and you are ready to serve your yummy Sparkly New Years Eve Pretzel Sticks! ENJOY!!
I love these Sparkly New Years Eve Pretzel Sticks because they are not only tasty (salty and sweet – my favorite!) but they can be prepared ahead of time and only take minutes to make. If you are looking for a creative idea for the kids at your New Years Eve party/gathering this would be a great activity for them to help with too!
Make sure you check out these other great New Years Eve Dessert ideas. All of these will make your gathering extra sweet!!
Happy New Year! Enjoy your time with family and friends as you ring in the new year – new decade!!!
What is your favorite New Years Eve snack or dessert to enjoy?
WE ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR US TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES.