Happy 8th Birthday Teagan!
Teagan Turns 8 Years Old!
Hard to believe that this is the 8th letter I have written to Teagan. Eight…just doesn’t seem possible at all! As I think back over the last year, I can think of many moments that I am reminded that this special little lady is growing up. I know I say it often but goodness, it sure goes fast. In an instant she is 8!
Welcome To The World….
Teagan has always gone to the beat of her own drum. When I was pregnant I thought for sure she would make her appearance early because that is what Jude did BUT I was so wrong. This little lady showed me early on that she was a spitfire with spirit. She gave me a scare at only 15 weeks…I thought I had lost her but she just wanted the world to know how strong she was. Weeks went by and she grew and grew…and in true Teagan form she made her appearance on her DUE DATE!
On Saturday October 20th, 2012 at 2:15pm I met my new best friend for the first time. Perfection and right on time.
My Letter To Teagan…My Cupcake
I wouldn’t change a thing about you, Teagan. You are caring, creative, smart, sassy, strong and brave. I love watching you grow into such a special person. While I am sad that my baby isn’t even close to being a baby, I know that the years ahead you will continue to show me what a great young lady you are.
I cannot imagine a day without you. And yes, those challenges you throw at me are frustrating at times but those challenges and spirit I see are sure to help you be strong, passionate and a lover of life. You are beautiful and that beauty shines bright in so many ways. I never want you to change…keep being this amazing person who is ready to take on the world. I am honored to be raising such a strong, brave and bright lady!
Things I Do Not Want To Forget
- You love to craft and create art.
- You wear a size 7 in clothing. Not sure of height and weight because of COVID.
- You love your friends – both at home and at school.
- Favorite colors are purple and pink.
- Dolls!! All of the dolls – Barbie, baby and American Girl.
- You enjoy dance – both Hip Hop and Ballet.
- You love riding bikes and scooters.
- You are really enjoying to read chapter books now.
- Sass…so much sass.
- While you challenge me and push limits you are respectful and caring.
- So silly…you make me laugh.
- You give the best snuggles.
- You adore your kitties and love when they snuggle you.
- You do not have to wear glasses anymore!!
- You want to be a Vet when you grow up.
- You are incredibly creative and so smart.
My Eight Wishes For Your On Your 8th Year
- Be Happy and Enjoy every moment – even if it is different this year.
- Rock 2nd grade with grace!!
- Learn how to play volleyball.
- Laugh more, Laugh every day!
- For you to see how creative and smart you are!
- Master those cartwheels!
- Try out for the musical…you are so excited to try!
- To know how proud I am of you no matter what you are doing. I love you!
Happy Birthday little lady! I am so blessed to be your mom. I know that your year will be filled with happiness and I cannot wait to see what you achieve and accomplish in the coming months. You can do anything you put your mind too and be anything you want to be!