Moving on up!! Jude is 11 years old today!! It really does not seem possible that 11 years ago at 10:57am I became a mom for the first time. On June 25th, 2010 Jude made me a mommy. Thinking back on those moments bring me such joy because he is such a special kiddo.
Happy 11th Birthday Jude!!
After another crazy year of nothing normal…I am happy that your 11th birthday is going to be spent in a more normal world. Even through the crazy ups and downs of the last year you have shown such perseverance and strength to navigate a world that none of us knew what to expect. Jude, you are kind, incredibly smart, creative, empathetic and full of fun.
Your hugs and your laugh brings a smile to my face. I cannot imagine a day without you around and I am so blessed to be called your mom. In the last 11 years you have taught your old mom more than you can even imagine.
Things I Do Not Want To Forget
- Flag Football and Basketball are your favorites
- Video games everyday!
- Such a great reader!
- You adore your friends – such a good friend.
- Your imagination is pretty amazing.
- You got the lead in your class play!
- Yellow is still your favorite color!
- You want to be a scientist when you grow up.
- You love to snuggle…even though you are almost as tall as me.
- You care SO MUCH!
- Seafood is always a treat and you love to try new fish.
- Your kitties love you…especially when you lay down to read or go to bed.
- At least 5’4″!!
My 5 Wishes For You
- Rock 5th Grade – oldest in the school!
- Continue to explore!
- Give yourself grace…it is okay to have a bad day.
- Keep learning about things you enjoy!
- To know how proud I am of you no matter what you are doing. I love you!
Happy Birthday Turtle! Buddy, I am so blessed to be your mom. I know that your year will be filled with happiness and I cannot wait to see what you achieve and accomplish in the coming months. You can do anything you put your mind too!
Bring on 11!!! I love you Jude!