Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Bake
Suddenly I am in love with these one dish meals. Super easy to make and easy to hide veggies in! Perfect for our picky veggie eating Toddler.
Jude loved this casserole and I loved how easy it was to add corn and onions into his meal with our him knowing!
1/4 cup of 2% Low-Fat Milk
1 cup low-fat sour cream
1 (10 ounces) can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of corn, drained
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
16 ounces frozen tater tots
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation: Pre Time = 10 minutes Cook Time = 60 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine milk, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, corn, onion and chicken in a medium size pot. Place pot on stove top over medium to high heat.
3. Stir and heat until ingredients mix well; about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese.
5. Pour mixture into a 9×12 baking dish.
6. Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheese over mixture.
7. Place tater tots on top of mixture.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
9. Remove oil and continue to bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Jenna Guizar says
This looks so yummy! I know my kiddos would love this, and easy enough for me to make (I'm an awful cook!). Thank you for sharing 🙂
Joelen Tan says
This looks delicious!
Katherine Sullivan says
Cheese and tator tots, I'm sold!
I may have to try this! Lexie loves tatertots!
Catherine @ Evolving Mommy says
My husband expects meat at dinner do you think ground beef or chicken would work in this?
Gaylien Wright says
The recipe above calls for shredded chicken 😉 Hamburger tater tot casserole is delicious too, I mix a package of lipton onion soup dry mix with my hamburger and it is flavored yummy! Quick, easy and delightful.
Dani Sue says
Yummy! You had me at tatertots!