Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Bake
Suddenly I am in love with these one dish meals. Super easy to make and easy to hide veggies in! Perfect for our picky veggie eating Toddler.
Jude loved this casserole and I loved how easy it was to add corn and onions into his meal with our him knowing!
1/4 cup of 2% Low-Fat Milk
1 cup low-fat sour cream
1 (10 ounces) can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of corn, drained
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
16 ounces frozen tater tots
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation: Pre Time = 10 minutes Cook Time = 60 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine milk, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, corn, onion and chicken in a medium size pot. Place pot on stove top over medium to high heat.
3. Stir and heat until ingredients mix well; about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese.
5. Pour mixture into a 9×12 baking dish.
6. Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheese over mixture.
7. Place tater tots on top of mixture.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
9. Remove oil and continue to bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!