I love this time of the year!! Fall is my very favorite season! I am excited to share this craft with you all. Jude had so much fun (3 years old) so it is perfect for Preschool – 1st grade age in my opinion.
1 puzzle that has fall like colors. I found one with 1000 pieces, perfect for a classroom!
White Construction Paper
Black felt sheet
1. First you will trace the child’s hand and forearm onto the felt sheet.
2. Cut out the traced arm/hand.
3. Glue the felt to the white construction paper.
4. Color the Grass/Ground under your tree.
5. Using the puzzle pieces and glue – start creating leaves that are falling from your Fall Tree.
6. Have fun creating a one of a kind art piece with puzzle pieces!!