Teagan’s Lorax Birthday party was perfect. We had such a great time and the party decorations really made the party. I am very excited to share with you all how I created one of the main focus of the party. The Lorax Wreath!! I wanted to have something around the cake table so I decided to make a Lorax wreath. It was super easy and made everyone smile the moment they walked into the party.
The Lorax Wreath
Foam Wreath – size is your choice
2-3 orange boas – depends on the size of the wreath
Large Googly Eyes
Mustache – find a pre-made one or make one out of yarn or foam
1. Using the hot glue, glue one end of a boa to the foam wreath. Once that dries, start wrapping the boas around the foam wreath. Make sure to cover the foam completely.
2. Using the ribbon, create a loop to hang the wreath with.
3. Hot Glue the googly eyes to the bottom of the wreath, I glued directly onto the boa.
4. Hot Glue the mustache to the boa as well. Using your best judgement as to were the eyes and mustache should be.
5. Let dry completely. Hang your wreath with pride!
He was such a hit! This is a very easy way to incorporate the Lorax to your party. Have fun!!