Samoa Mini Cakes
1 1/4 cups water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup caramel sauce
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup caramel sauce
4 cups powdered sugar
3 cups coconut flakes
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Spray mini bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
2. In a mixing large bowl, beat together cake mix, water, oil and eggs until completely mixed and smooth.
2. Pour cake batter into the bundt pan evenly.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-24 minutes. Check with a toothpick before removing from oven.
8. Time to make some caramel frosting. In a large bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese; should be a smooth combination.
12. Now you are ready to enjoy these Samoa inspired cakes!