Crock Pot Carne Asada
3 tomatoes, diced
2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 TBSP ground cumin
2 TBSP chili powder
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
1. In small bowl, combine the cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper making one combined rub for the steak.
2. Place steak in the crock pot and then sprinkle the spice mixture over the beef so that it is evenly coated.
4. Add Beef broth to crock pot.
5. Cook in crock pot on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
6. When ready to eat, shred beef with forks and keep meat moist with the braising liquid.
7. Serve shredded meat with tacos, burritos, tortillas or just as is. Enjoy!