I enjoy greeting our guests with fun door wreaths for holidays and birthdays so this year I had the challenge of creating a Spider-Man Door Wreath for Jude’s 5th birthday. I started googling some ideas and found a couple that I liked but then I decided to make some short cuts and create this one!
Spider-Man Door Wreath
Festive right? Well, the best part is that it really did not take long and was really budget friendly. A lot of the wreaths I was finding had handmade paper Spider-Man cut outs but I decided to go the easier way! I simply used a hanging decoration from the local party store and used one of them for the wreath. Easy!!
Foam Wreath – any size
2 inch ribbon (I used Red and Blue)
Red and Blue cupcake liners
Spider-Man cut out
1. Wrap the foam wreath with the 2 inch ribbon, completely covering the foam. Use hot glue to secure ribbon to foam wreath.
2. Using hot glue layer the wreath with cupcake liners. Make them into flower like shapes and hot glue them individually to the wreath.
3. Cover the whole wreath with liners and alternate colors.
4. Once covered in liners, tie a ribbon to the top of the wreath for easy hanging.
5. Hot glue the Spider-Man cut out to the cupcake liners on the bottom right side of the wreath.
6. Let glue dry completely and display on the door for your Spider-Man party!
I got so many complements on this door wreath and I am pretty proud of it! Best thing about it – I reused it for the 4th of July and simply added a holiday bow to the wreath and removed the Spider-Man cut out! Love that!
Do you have any upcoming birthday parties you are planning?