Make your own Spider-Webs:
Large Black Trash Bags
1. Start with the black trash bag, trim off the sides and bottom off of each bag – leaves you with 2 pieces.
2. Cut each one into a square shape instead of a rectangle. Do not over think this step – eyeballing the square is perfectly fine.
3. Fold one corner up to the next, making a triangle. Fold the triangle in half to make a smaller triangle and in half again.
4. We found that the plastic did slip some – use a few small pieces of tape to hold the sheet together.
5. Using a silver marker, draw lines onto the bag where you will be cutting.
6. Using sharp scissors, cut along the lines you drew.
7. Once all the pieces are cut out, remove the tape and unfold! Spider Webs!!
8. Hang on the wall or the doors for a great decoration!