Make your own Spider-Webs:
Large Black Trash Bags
1. Start with the black trash bag, trim off the sides and bottom off of each bag – leaves you with 2 pieces.
2. Cut each one into a square shape instead of a rectangle. Do not over think this step – eyeballing the square is perfectly fine.
3. Fold one corner up to the next, making a triangle. Fold the triangle in half to make a smaller triangle and in half again.
4. We found that the plastic did slip some – use a few small pieces of tape to hold the sheet together.
5. Using a silver marker, draw lines onto the bag where you will be cutting.
6. Using sharp scissors, cut along the lines you drew.
7. Once all the pieces are cut out, remove the tape and unfold! Spider Webs!!
8. Hang on the wall or the doors for a great decoration!
My youngest loves Spiderman and has been asking for that to be the theme of his next party! You've got some great ideas here and I will be using them for sure!
Terri Ramsey Beavers says
What a cute party theme and a great idea. We had a Spiderman Birthday party for Tyler but it wasn't nearly this cool. Thanks for the great ideas for next time.
Six Time Mommy TEST says
Wow it turned out awesome! I love the whole theme. The cake is fabulous. My boys would have been thrilled! – Jeanine
Masshole Mommy says
My boys are having a joint party in August. We are doing a Minecraft theme.
This is really an awesome theme. Great work on it.
Lexie Lane says
My son would go nuts for this! How fun! I am bookmarking this so I can get some ideas for his party! Thanks for sharing!
Mama to 5 says
Those are great decorations! I love the wreath! My son would love this party!
Spiderman themed parties seem so popular among little Boys. I like the Decorations .. I remember that wreath from a previous Blog Post 🙂
Everything looks amazing here. 🙂 I Love that cake, and those webs on the wall (nice touch!).
This looks like such a fun party! That cake is awesome!