Disclosure: In return for our honest review my family and I were guests at Snow Mountain Ranch for a weekend of fun. All opinions are our own.
In June we had the pleasure of spending a weekend a Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA in Winter Park Colorado. We had an amazing time and cannot wait to make more memories as a family in the years to come. To read more about our visit make sure you read this recap – Snow Mountain Ranch.
In my recap I talked about the new Summer Tubing Hill that Snow Mountain Ranch opened in 2014, I knew that I had to provide you with a post JUST about this amazing slide. The awesome people at Snow Mountain booked us for a Saturday morning slot on the hill but after experiencing it, I politely asked for another slot the next day – seriously friends – it is THAT fun!
The prices for day visitors are as follows:
- 13 and older: $35 per person
- 6-12 years old: $25 per person
- 3-5 years old: $15 per person
- *A full-day activity pass is included in this price.
- *Members of YMCA of the Rockies or another YMCA (with proof of membership) can use the tubing hill for $15 per person and receive a complimentary day pass.
Guests staying on-grounds can reserve their time slots for the tubing hill 3 days in advance at the Programs Building. Day visitors can reserve their time slots the day of their visit at the Programs Building. We highly recommend that guests book their time slot 3 days in advance. If you are a day visitor, please call the Program Department the morning of your visit to check on open times: 970-887-2152, ext. 4135.
- Helmets are available for no additional cost.
- Children ages 3-6 must ride with an adult (children 2 and under cannot ride).
- Flip-flops are not allowed; shoes must be secure. Please do not wear loose clothing or hats.
- A concessions and bathrooms house will be at the top of the hill for guest convenience.
Have you done a Tubing Hill before?