It should be no surprise that dinnertime around our house has to be quick and easy but that doesn’t mean we do not enjoy some yummy flavors to our meals too. The kids LOVE cheese. End of story, any recipe that has cheese they eat up! Quesadillas are a great meal for those busy weeknights but in all honesty, they get boring. So, I decided to create a gourmet quesadilla recipe and it has now become one of our favorite meals!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
When we make quesadillas we love to make them high class and by high class I mean picking up some delicious Stella Cheeses. I know that the kids get their love for cheese from me and I have a soft spot in my tummy for some Artisan Cheese!
Stella® cheeses are flavorful and combine old world craftsmanship with rich dairy heritage, dating back to 1923. From shredded to crumbled and sharp to sweet, the wide range of Stella® cheese products will infuse your meals with a hint of romantic flavor that’s sure to wow your guests.
Grilled Chicken, chopped
Stella® Fontinella Cheese, shredded
1. Prepare all ingredients – cook bacon, grill chicken and shred Stella® Fontinella Cheese.
2. Lay one flour tortilla out, cover with Stella® Fontinella Cheese.
3. Sprinkle chicken and bacon over cheese.
4. Top with another flour tortilla.
5. Place quesadilla on skillet over warm heat, slowly heat quesadilla until cheese is melted through.
6. Cut into quarters and serve with a side of ranch dressing. Enjoy!
This recipe is super easy to create and kid approved! I know you will love to add this to your weekly meal plans!
As if we couldn’t love Stella Cheeses any more; Stella is giving away a three day, two night trip to New York City with a $500 gift card, dinner for two, and two tickets to a Broadway show. Simply visit the giveaway landing page to enter. You can enter daily so do it now! Giveaway ends on October 31, 2015.
What is your favorite quesadilla recipe?