Miles from Tomorrowland is an animated Disney Junior series. It centers around the Callisto family who live on a spaceship called the Stellosphere and work for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.
Miles is an enthusiastic boy with a rambunctious boys streak. Miles has a sister Loretta Callisto who is the ‘brains’. Their mom Phoebe and dad Leo are the captain and the engineer of the ship. M.E.R.C. is the family’s pet robo-ostrich who is never far from Miles’ side.
The Callistos are on a mission to connect the universe. Explore the galaxy on the Stellosphere, the home base space station for the Callistos, where they relax, recharge and receive new missions from the TTA.
The Stellosphere comes apart into 3 separate ships to make space explorations easier. Open up the large Stellosphere playset to reveal the Callisto’s command center where Miles and the Callisto Family 9figures sold separately) can receive missions from the TTA. For short, quick missions, take the mini StarJetter that is stored in the Stellosphere. For longer missions that require a greater distance to travel take the Zip Ship that can be removed from the top of the Stellosphere.
To boost any ship with lights and sounds remove the XVR system form the bottom of the Stellosphere and attach to the other ships. With that many ways to explore, no mission is too difficult.
Miles and his family, the Callistos, are on a mission to connect the universe. The StarJetter, their most nimble and versatile exploratory shuttle, transports them anywhere in the galaxy. Let the StarJetter help your child on any missions with all 3 of its exploration modes:
- Space Mode, with the Stellosphere and the Callisto family
- Once they land, put the legs down for extreme height to walk over any obstacles
- For rocky and mountainous terrain, pull the legs down for extreme height to walk over any obstacles
Miles rockets through the cosmos in nanoseconds on his Blastboard and your child can too!
Choose from three different game modes to practice balance skills on the Blastboard:
- “Blastboard Surfing!” Keep up with Miles’ Blastboard surfing directions to complete the mission.
- “LightSpeed!” Lean towards the flashing lights as fast as possible.
- Miles frequently moves to his own beat, and your child can too with “Let’s Race!” Your child can race against herself and move in any direction she chooses with the music.