Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Target.
If you are like me, you have been making your Thanksgiving dinner shopping list for a couple of weeks now. Over-prepared? Maybe, but there is literally no stress for me because I know I will not be running all over the place to get my items for the most delicious family meal of the season. Oh come on, you know you want to know how to achieve this stress-free holiday meal prep! One word: Target!
I have found myself being a little daring with traditional recipes so I added a little twist to this pecan pie recipe. With the addition of maple sugar and maple syrup I know my recipe will be memorable.
(makes 2 pies)
2 refrigerated pie crusts
1 1/2 cups dark Karo Syrup
1/2 cup Archer Farms Maple Syrup
2 cups Archer Farms raw pecans, chopped
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup Archer Farms Maple Sugar Blend
2 TBSP Archer Farms pure vanilla extract
dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare pie crusts in tins or pie pans.
3. Combine karo syrup, maple syrup, pecans, granulated sugar, maple sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and salt into a large mixing bowl.
4. Using a hand mixer on slow, beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
5. Pour half of the mixture into one pie crust and the rest of the mixture in the second pie crust.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, make sure pie does not “wiggle” when done baking, if so, bake for another 2-5 minutes.
Target will have your Thanksgiving table ready with all the must have items, including Butterball turkey for just $.99/lb and beautiful Thanksgiving home decor. The daunting Thanksgiving list will be complete with one #TargetRun!
Coupon Information –
During the week of November 15-21, Target will be running a huge offer on groceries. With the below coupon offer, shoppers will get a $10 Target GiftCard® with a $50 grocery purchase.
Your coupon can be obtained in two ways:
1) by texting “FOOD” to TARGET (827438).
Message and data rates may apply. 1 message per request.
2) by clicking this link (works best on desktop)