Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartWithJifPowder #CollectiveBias
Who loves this time of the year? I sure do, I feel like the New Year always brings me motivation to live happier and a reset in life. This year I have made it a point to make my focus on my dreams – maybe you could say my word of 2016 is DREAM. When I started planning my dreams for what I see myself doing in 2016 a lot of those plans have to do with personal growth, health and our family. To start focusing on those dreams I started using my new life planner that I adore – okay, maybe I am a little obsessed with my planner.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Muffins
1 medium ripe banana
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon oil
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup granulated sweetener of your choice
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
3 TBSP Jif Peanut Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mash banana well with a fork into a medium mixing bowl.
4. Add oil, egg, milk, and vanilla and mix well with the banana.
6. Add oats to the mixture and stir.
7. In a small microwave safe bowl melt chocolate chips in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Let chocolate cool slightly.