Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
Where – Colorado Convention Center downtown Denver – 700 14th Street Denver, Colorado
Show hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sundays, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.;
Monday through Friday, Noon – 8 p.m.
General Admission $12
Senior Ticket (at the door) $10
Children 12 and under are free!
Parking is available at Coors Field (Park Avenue exit at I-25, follow to Wazee) for $5 per vehicle and there is a free shuttle to the Convention Center, or, you can take the RTD Light Rail to the station located at the Convention Center.
The 57th Annual Colorado Garden & Home Show Features Seminars, Hot New Products and 11 Gardens which transforms 400,000 square feet of the Colorado Convention Center into a virtual marketplace of garden and home improvement ideas. The show features:
- More than 600 companies from 25 states and Canada to introduce new technologies and trends in landscaping, gardening, energy-efficient heating and cooling products, window treatments, siding, flooring, lighting, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, patio furniture, gutters, sound systems, storage systems, greenhouses, decks, spas and more
- 11 inspiring landscaped gardens with rich colors, fragrances and textures
- An entry garden presented by Bellco with an outdoor expedition theme developed in partnership with Outward Bound. The 5,500 sq. ft. garden will feature a climbing wall for kids, kayaks, tents, and information on Colorado’s beautiful outdoors.
- The Hot Products Zone for must-have new gardening and home improvement products
- Exhibit of eclectically designed wilderness-themed cakes on Feb. 13 and 14
- 50 free educational seminars and how-to demonstrations
- Flower sale on Feb. 17 ($2 per pot)
About Colorado Garden Foundation:
Colorado Garden Foundation, a nonprofit corporation, 501(c)(3), provides funds for horticultural related grants and scholarships for the benefit of Colorado. To date, the Foundation has awarded more than $6.8 million for horticultural projects and scholarships throughout the state. Colorado Garden Foundation presents the Colorado Fall Home Show focusing on home renovation,
remodeling and sustainable living and the Colorado Garden & Home Show, the Rocky Mountain region’s largest, oldest and most prestigious consumer garden and home improvement show west of the Mississippi in February.
For more information, visit ColoradoGardenFoundation.org,
facebook.com/coloradogardenfoundation or Twitter @cogardenfdn
***One hundred percent of every ticket sold is awarded throughout Colorado in the form of grants and student scholarships, including one four-year, full-ride scholarship to attend a Colorado institution by the Colorado Garden Foundation.
You can visit the Colorado Garden and Home Show website here.
Jennifer Van Huss says
I love home and garden shows! They offer so much hope for spring in the darkest of winter! The colors are cheerful and I get so many ideas!! I can't wait for our local one!
Sara-Jayne Jones says
I would love to be there! We don't have many of these shows in the UK and so I'd be over the moon to attend! My boys have their birthdays this weekend so it's all about them!
Miles L. says
I have a friend who is just crazy about gardening! This garden and home show sounds like a great event. I can’t believe how time flies so fast and now they are having their 57th show! Thanks for sharing!
Rochkirstin Santos says
Wow, the entire area of the convention center is massive! I bet there will be a lot of learning and information sharing in this event. If only I'm near, I will surely go. Landscape garden designing seems a subject of interest to more households.
This sounds like such a great way to spend a weekend. My Grandmother would absolutely love this because she took to gardening and says it helps her find peace and solice. She would love to explore something like this.
Vidya Sudarsan says
I've actually heard about this flower show, and I really want to attend this show! I can imagine how beautiful it will be to see all the flowers, plants, and more in person. Always fun to learn about new technologies used in gardening too.
Katie Moseman says
Oooh, I've never been to a garden show, but I sure would like to! They have a couple of them down here in Orlando FL every year, but I've never gone. Must look into it.