Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
Where – Colorado Convention Center downtown Denver – 700 14th Street Denver, Colorado
Show hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sundays, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.;
Monday through Friday, Noon – 8 p.m.
General Admission $12
Senior Ticket (at the door) $10
Children 12 and under are free!
Parking is available at Coors Field (Park Avenue exit at I-25, follow to Wazee) for $5 per vehicle and there is a free shuttle to the Convention Center, or, you can take the RTD Light Rail to the station located at the Convention Center.
The 57th Annual Colorado Garden & Home Show Features Seminars, Hot New Products and 11 Gardens which transforms 400,000 square feet of the Colorado Convention Center into a virtual marketplace of garden and home improvement ideas. The show features:
- More than 600 companies from 25 states and Canada to introduce new technologies and trends in landscaping, gardening, energy-efficient heating and cooling products, window treatments, siding, flooring, lighting, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, patio furniture, gutters, sound systems, storage systems, greenhouses, decks, spas and more
- 11 inspiring landscaped gardens with rich colors, fragrances and textures
- An entry garden presented by Bellco with an outdoor expedition theme developed in partnership with Outward Bound. The 5,500 sq. ft. garden will feature a climbing wall for kids, kayaks, tents, and information on Colorado’s beautiful outdoors.
- The Hot Products Zone for must-have new gardening and home improvement products
- Exhibit of eclectically designed wilderness-themed cakes on Feb. 13 and 14
- 50 free educational seminars and how-to demonstrations
- Flower sale on Feb. 17 ($2 per pot)
About Colorado Garden Foundation:
Colorado Garden Foundation, a nonprofit corporation, 501(c)(3), provides funds for horticultural related grants and scholarships for the benefit of Colorado. To date, the Foundation has awarded more than $6.8 million for horticultural projects and scholarships throughout the state. Colorado Garden Foundation presents the Colorado Fall Home Show focusing on home renovation,
remodeling and sustainable living and the Colorado Garden & Home Show, the Rocky Mountain region’s largest, oldest and most prestigious consumer garden and home improvement show west of the Mississippi in February.
***One hundred percent of every ticket sold is awarded throughout Colorado in the form of grants and student scholarships, including one four-year, full-ride scholarship to attend a Colorado institution by the Colorado Garden Foundation.
You can visit the Colorado Garden and Home Show website here.