Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Bake
4 medium sized russet potatoes, cleaned, peeled and diced
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast – cubed
1/2 cup turkey bacon, crumbled
1/4 cup green onion – sliced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup heavy cream
3 TBSP unsalted butter
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 casserole dish.
2. Layer half of the diced potatoes in the bottom of the dish. Place all of the cubed chicken evenly on top of the potatoes.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle half of the bacon crumbles over chicken and layer 1 cup of cheese over bacon.
5. Add half of the green onions over the cheese layer.
6. Spread the remaining diced potatoes over onions. Then add remaining bacon and 1 cup of cheese and the rest of the green onions.
7. Pour heavy cream over top f the casserole evenly.
8. Drop “pieces” of butter over the casserole.
9. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
10. After 1 hour, remove foil and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
11. Serve and enjoy hot!