Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NoTakeOutNeeded #CollectiveBias
DIY Cheater Chopsticks
- Make your own cheater chopsticks
- Use square chopsticks instead of round ones, they will be easier for kids and first timers
- Roll thicker paper to make the cheater chopsticks even easier
- Practice using dried beans or pom-poms
- These are also great for fine motor skills so keep them around for kid activities!
- Have fun – make it a family activity while enjoying dinner!
Add these meals to you regular menu and get rewarded with the InnovAsian rewards program. Simply enter the rewards codes and when you get to 1,000 points you will get a coupon for a buy 1 get 1 free product coupon immediately available to download and print from home or get a free product coupon mailed to your home address! What a great program! I love coupons – I am sure you do as well.