Looking for a kid approved slow cooker meal? This Cheesy Ranch Chicken is a must try! Slow cookers are not just for those cold evenings – don’t put that cooker away yet!! I often think of a slow cooker as something to use in the winter but with our evenings filling up quickly this summer, I am finding some new recipes that the whole family is enjoying!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Ranch Chicken
Free printable recipe here.
20 baby potatoes – I used dutch yellow
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
2 cans cheddar soup
1 package dry ranch salad dressing mix
pasta – cooked as directed
1. Start with the baby potatoes, layer them in the bottom of the slow cooker dish.
2. Place chicken tenderloins on top of potatoes evenly.
3. Sprinkle ranch dressing mix over chicken.
4. Cover chicken and potatoes with cheddar soup.
5. Cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 4 hours.
6. When ready to enjoy, prepare pasta as directed. Top cooked pasta with chicken and potatoes. Enjoy hot!
This recipe was super easy to put together before we headed out for work and the kids loved the cheesy sauce. I did not taste as much ranch flavor as I thought I would – next time I might add another half package of ranch dressing mix.
I love finding super easy slow cooker meals like this.
Share your favorite slow cooker meal in the comments below!