For Memorial Day weekend we hosted a small BBQ for some friends and neighbors I knew that we would just throw some burgers on the grill but wanted to be a little creative with a yummy fruit salad. I was going to make our family tradition salad that everyone loves – Frog Eye Salad – but wanted to try something new. What I ended up making turned into more of a dessert rather than a salad but it doesn’t matter it was FANTASTIC and you must make it the next time you have company.
Strawberry Banana Fluff Salad
Free printable recipe here.
1 box white chocolate pudding mix
12 ounces whipped topping
18 ounces strawberry yogurt
4 bananas, sliced
1 pound strawberries, sliced
3 cups mini marshmallows.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping and yogurt. Mix together until completely combined.
2. Cover mixture with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least one hour before needing to serve.
3. When ready to serve, slice the strawberries and bananas.
4. Remove mixture from refrigerator and add strawberries and bananas and mix well.
5. Add marshmallows and carefully stir to combine.
6. Serve immediately!! Enjoy!
This was not only the easiest side dish to make but also so delicious! A crowd favorite!! We all decided this had to be added to our fruit salad rotation.
What is your favorite side dish to bring to BBQs?