I am that mom that finds anyway to avoid handing out candy for holiday celebrations at school. Why? Because I know how much extra candy we always have in our house and I assume that most kitchen counters look like ours. I am proud to say that for the last 4 Valentine’s Days that my kids have been in school, I have found Non-Candy Valentine options and this year is no different.
“I Pika-Choose You!” Pokemon Valentine Printable
Jude is pretty much obsessed with all things Pokemon and so are his classmates. Because he attends a pretty small school he is lucky enough to have a classroom of 10 boys, bless his teacher. So, this make Valentine’s Day easy! Pokemon for everyone!
Just like my recipes, my DIY tutorials have to be easy too so I guarantee you will be able to pull these great Valentines off in no time!
Medium treat bags
Pokemon Cards – I put 2 cards in each
Mini Pokemon figures – buy from Amazon in bulk
Free printable Pokemon Valentine
1. Using the free printable Pikachu Valentine, print out the number you will need.
2. Cut out each printable and fold them in the center.
3. Have your child sign each card on the black line.
4. Fill each bag with 2 Pokemon cards and a few Pokemon figures. We added 4 figures to each bag.
5. Using tape, “seal” the treat bag with the Pikachu card attached.
Download your FREE “I Pika-Choose You!” Pokemon Valentine Printable here.
Jude is so excited to give these Pokemon Valentines out for Valentines Day in his classroom. I am excited that they are done and literally took less than an hour to complete! Plus these mini Pokemon figures are pretty adorable!
What Valentines are you and your kids creating this year?