Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
Free Printable Recipe Here.
Refrigerated Pizza Dough
Turkey Pepperoni Slices
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
4 TBSP butter, melted
1/2 TBSP garlic powder
1/2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Take refrigerated pizza dough out of canister and lay flat on parchment paper.
4. Spread dough out as much as possible and cut dough into 10 equal rectangles.
5. Place rectangles on baking pan and top dough with 4-5 pepperoni slices.
6. Top each layer of pepperoni with a cheese stick.
7. Roll up the pepperoni and cheese stick inside the pizza dough. Place the stick seam side down on the baking pan.
8. Combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush each pizza stick with the butter mixture.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!