Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
Free Printable Recipe Here.
Refrigerated Pizza Dough
Turkey Pepperoni Slices
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
4 TBSP butter, melted
1/2 TBSP garlic powder
1/2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Take refrigerated pizza dough out of canister and lay flat on parchment paper.
4. Spread dough out as much as possible and cut dough into 10 equal rectangles.
5. Place rectangles on baking pan and top dough with 4-5 pepperoni slices.
6. Top each layer of pepperoni with a cheese stick.
7. Roll up the pepperoni and cheese stick inside the pizza dough. Place the stick seam side down on the baking pan.
8. Combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush each pizza stick with the butter mixture.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
Houseful Of Nicholes says
I'm all for easy food, that's also budget friendly. No one has time to spend $50 on ONE meal (and that seems to be the norm these days) for a family of 6. Our kids are all about pizza and Chinese food, so I'm going to have to learn how to make more of the latter now that I have this recipe of yours!
Omg, my kids would love these pizza sticks. It seems that is all they ever want. These are easy to make and I'm sure they are tasty!
Ashley Whipple says
Yum! This recipe would be so great for my family. My kids won't eat a cheese stick until it's baked into bread like this. I know, so weird! This would be a great one for the kids to help cook too.
I love this recipe! It looks so easy, and I'm all about budget friendly these days. My family spends way too much money on takeout. My son loves pizza and mozz sticks. This is the perfect marriage between the two!
Thank you so much for giving me a new snack to help get us through the summer – these look so easy, fun and tasty!!
Alison Rost says
My goodness, do these every look wonderful! I hear you on carry out and the budget. The reality is, once you have a few go-tos, it's a lot easier. We don't have kids at home anymore, but my go-to for easy meals are lentils with a simple homemade tomato sauce and whatever protein I have pre-made in the fridge. Also, in the summertime, planning meals based on whatever is growing in the garden x
Terra Heck says
Those look good, and it'd be something my teen kids would like to snack on.