It really doesn’t seem possible, SEVEN. Jude turned seven years old yesterday. I will never forget his story of entering our family. And now that I look back it seems like it was just yesterday. But it wasn’t!! This kid is growing and thriving every day – and certainly giving us interesting challenges as well.
This was a big year for Jude, he graduated Kindergarten and will be starting first grade in the fall. Big changes but he is so ready. We both know how incredibly blessed we are to have Jude in our family.
Things I don’t want to forget:
- Jude loves to read! He is reading at a 2nd-3rd grade level.
- He is so creative, he makes up his own games every day.
- He is sensitive and emphatic.
- Jude wears a size 3 shoe, size 8 shorts and youth medium shirts
- He is always wanting to learn more.
- He enjoys going to the museums in town.
- Loves Pokemon and Oregon Trail.
- Very anxious when it comes to changes.
- Going into first grade.
- Likes reading comic books.
- Favorite food…pizza!
- Jude loves playing with his sister.