Disclosure: This is a sponsored post from Zap Zap Kindergarten Math. All opinions are my own.
Some of you might be wondering what the summer slide is all about. It is certainly not the fun slides at the park but rather the slide that a lot of kids experience while not in school over the summer. The summer slide is a tendency for some students to lose some of the achievement gains they made during the previous school year. Goodness knows we do not want that!
What is Zap Zap Kindergarten Math?
- Zap Zap Kindergarten Math allows kids to solve math problems through a series of fun math puzzles mirroring the US Common Core.
- The adaptive learning feature serves as an interactive teaching tool to orchestrate the unique needs of each student.
- The ecosystem continually scales and tracks performance when a student interacts with each math problem, which ultimately makes it easier for teachers/parents to keep tab of their kids progress.
- Modules include – Number Recognition, Plus and Minus, Shapes and Measurement.
- Educational math games exclusively for Kindergarten!