Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BaronessPatches #CollectiveBias
We love Red Baron frozen pizzas and usually have a few in our freezer for those evenings that dinner plans just don’t get made. Again, real moms, we are imperfect but make it work. We all have different favorites when it comes to pizza toppings but we always grab the Red Baron® Classic Crust pizzas. They do not taste like frozen pizza at all, they taste homemade with out me having to make them!
Cinnamon & Sugar Churro Sticks
Free printable recipe here.
Puff Pastry – thawed
1 cup sugar
4 TBSP cinnamon
1/2 cup butter – melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Lay puff pastry out flat and cut into strips using a pizza cutter.
3. Lay strips of puff pastry out on prepared baking pan.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until brown.
5. While baking, melt the butter and mix together the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
6. Remove churros from the oven.
7. Dip each churro into melted butter and dip into the bowl of cinnamon and sugar and cover the churro completely.
8. Eat when warm and prepare the melting chocolate to dip the churro sticks. Enjoy!!